We want to ensure everyone is kept well-informed in these otherwise chaotic times.
Please find updates, Live Streams, children's material, and other information below.
Thank you for staying connected, helping people, and following Jesus.
Obviously, things are a little different these days when it comes to larger gatherings, and so we will be making adjustments to our public gatherings as well. We would ask you to be sensitive with one another, and continue to walk in God's grace. Below are 10 Things to Consider as we reassemble and make much of Jesus. With our eyes upon Jesus and our lives steadfast in Christ, we look forward to worshipping God together.
Please RSVP online at https://www.el-church.com/events so we can get an idea of how many are coming and how to seat folks. Thank you for your patience in advance as we figure out seating arrangements.
10 things to consider as we regather inside our building.
1. Maintain household social distance within service please.
2. Masks are recommended, however not required. If you want to wear one, please feel free to do so. We will have masks and gloves at the service if you need them.
3. The Sanctuary will have a limited capacity, and so we are opening other spaces in the facility like the lobby. The lobby will be designated for families with small kids. More space in the facility will be made available as we prepare the space in the coming weeks.
4. Please bring Bibles, digital devices for the teaching, as we will not at this time be passing out Bibles. Also bring material (like color sheets or something) for little kids. We do have The Gospel Project sent to families and you can print it and bring that for them. If you don’t have that, please email us at email@example.com
5. Use only the designated bathrooms and please do not congregate around them. Wash after use and know we will have hand sanitizers outside of doors. Drinking fountains at this time will be covered.
6. Be respectful of people who do or don’t want to shake hands or hug. Always ask.
7. If uncomfortable at this time about meeting in our building, please know we have the option for viewing from home. Our service will be recorded. Check for the link on our website www.elevationauburn.com
8. Kids and youth ministries at this time on Sunday are not gathering; please keep an eye out for when & how they will.
9. Of course, if sick or feeling sick or someone in your household is either, please stay home. Do a quick health check prior to coming; checking temp and how you all feel.
10. Finally, seek your church out for counseling, events, questions you have about faith or the current teaching series, or help with food. We desire to be the church together. 530-886-8880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking to Jesus;
Elder Team --